Sleep Apnea Explained
By: Steve Frank
This book helps you understand the great benefits of Sleep Apnea Relief™ and the history of sleep apnea. You will learn the actual cause of sleep apnea. This insight covers the physiology, neurology and other mitigating influences on both obstructive and central sleep apnea. What is presented here is a new approach to this problem that deals directly with the underlying cause of the condition.
This new approach is based on understanding sleep, the human body and the use of herbs to effect changes towards correcting imbalances that can occur with age.
Diagrams, pictures, and a layman’s presentation are used to convey a sufficient understanding of the issue for the reader to fully understand the problem and the solution.
Discover for yourself the following:
- Understand what sleep apnea is and how you are affected by it.
- Understand what Sleep Apnea Relief™ can do for you.
- Great question and answer section about Sleep Apnea Relief™
Table of Contents
- An Introduction (p.7)
- Background (p.12)
- Cause of the condition (p.17)
- The Solution (p.26)
- Dosing and protocol (p.29)
- Accurate Diagnosis (p.31)
- Products and Relief (p.33)
- Conclusions (p.36)
- Frequently Asked Questions (p.37)
- Availability of Products (p.41)